- Chokidar — no-bullshit file watcher for nodejs.
- Brunch — popular build tool, fast & smooth.
- es6-shim — ECMAScript 6 shims for old browsers.
- noble ed25519, secp256k1, ripemd160 & secretbox-aes-gcm — high-security, easily auditable set of 0-dep contained cryptographic libraries and tools.
- Dotfiles — colourful and robust MacOS configuration files and utilities.
- node-readdirp — recursive version of fs.readdir with streaming api.
- Other GitHub projects
- » Chokidar 3: How to save 32TB of traffic every week with one NPM package
- » Using dark mode in CSS with MacOS Mojave
- » Zero to One summary: Peter Thiel’s advice on startups
- » The history of U.S. presidential reforms
- » Vision of smart contract future
- » 5 main steps for libertarian platform
- » Libertarian reading list
- » Functional programming in JS ecosystem
- » Simple description of popular software licenses