- Chokidar — no-bullshit file watcher for nodejs.
- Brunch — popular build tool, fast & smooth.
- es6-shim — ECMAScript 6 shims for old browsers.
- noble ed25519+ristretto255, secp256k1, bls12-381 & ripemd160 — high-security, easily auditable set of 0-dep contained cryptographic libraries and tools. Try them live.
- A bunch of single-purpose micro-libraries with zero deps: testing framework, aes-gcm, base58, benchmark
- dotfiles — colorful and robust MacOS configuration files and utilities.
- readdirp — recursive version of fs.readdir with streaming api for node.
- Other GitHub projects
- » Learning fast elliptic-curve cryptography in JS
- » Chokidar 3: How to save 32TB of traffic every week with one NPM package
- » Using dark mode in CSS with MacOS Mojave
- » Zero to One summary: Peter Thiel’s advice on startups
- » The history of U.S. presidential reforms
- » 5 steps for libertarian platform
- » Libertarian reading list
- » Functional programming in JS ecosystem
- » Simple description of popular software licenses