- Brunch — HTML5 application assembler.
- Chaplin — HTML5 application architecture using Backbone.js.
- My New Passport — compare countries for living based on their living conditions and tax rates.
- Exoskeleton — faster and leaner Backbone for your HTML5 apps.
- Ost.io — forum for GitHub projects and a modern replacement for mailing lists.
- Firefox terminal — decent console with first-class support for CoffeeScript and LiveScript.
- Code style guides — idiomatic and widely-used guides for various programming languages.
- es6-shim — ECMAScript 6 shims for old browsers.
- Chokidar — no-bullshit file watcher for node.js.
- Scaffolt — dead-simple JSON-based scaffolder.
- GitHub top users — frequently updated stats of top users on GitHub.
- Dotfiles — colourful and robust OS X configuration files and utilities.
- Can’t parse emails — a list of webservices that have no idea how an email address should look like.
- Everything else